Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:17:37 -0500
"...the stubs of the bazooka are rejecting that out of band noise."

Isn't that one of the "features" of the Double Bazooka? Isn't it supposed to
provide out of (design) band noise rejection and as a result be quieter both
on receive AND transmit?

At least that's what I believe I've observed over the years when using
Double Bazookas (1 on 40M and 1 on 80M) during Field Day at a multi
transmitter site.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber