Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, qrp-l@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board
From: dock0evz@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 06:52:40 +0000
Bob:

I sure hope *someone* gets back to you soon about this problem.  It surely
seems reasonable that someone shud be able to jump in and help.  After all, you
are not asking for any freebies, only someone to help you trouble-shoot a rig,
Tell you what:  I will cross-post your note to the QRP-L reflector, which has a
truly high number of technical guru's.  I expect some of them will get back to
you very quickly, as many of them use and are Ten-Tec fans.  And if they
*don't*, then I will put you directly in touch with some, okay?  I will do all
I can to stay with you on this problem.  Please don't lose heart, for sure.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ