[TenTec] F.S. Orion 2 Special Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Orion 2 Special Sale
From: info4mjs@att.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:43:03 +0000
Hi,

I am offering my Orion 2 with all filter options and built in Antenna Tuner for
sale.  We just bought a house in an area governed by a homeowner's association
so I will not be able to have a good antenna and my radio activities will be
scaled back a lot.

We are planning on moving within the next week so my wife suggested I try to
sell it before we go.

I am asking $2800, shipped.  If it is not sold by this weekend, I'll be packing
it up for our move.  The radio is in excellent condition.  I can mail you some
pictures this evening.

Thanks for looking.

Mike, WA1SEO