Re: [TenTec] FD & O-II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FD & O-II
From: rfulco@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 02:52:15 +0000

 I took my newly purchased Orion1 out to FD..I actually only have an hour or so
on the rig. N5WA came out and set a few agc based on his 5 yrs with his Orion.
The Orion never knew our other 2 stations were across the field. I had similiar
experience's with my new rig. Had all 6 filters. KA5M has an Orion2. 3 out of 4
of us(1 K3 owner) thought we had a winner. With 1 yagi on Ant 2, and loop on
Ant 1- a great FD rig!
Randy K5SL