Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)

To: <kf8zn@yahoo.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)
From: "Derwin Goliver" <dgoliver001@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:15:15 -0400
WAY TOO GO......
I only have a Pegasus.....
BUT I found out when I have a OMIN D. THAT ten tec had to be good becouse my
omni . SMOKED the newer rigs I bought after it. (RX and TX wise. They had
the fuction's but thats it.)
SOME DAY.. when my kids grow up. I will have newer better TEN TEC stuff.
JUST wish I did not have to pay for better software. BUT thats life..

73's Derwin
proud member of the vast right wing...