Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)

To: tentec@contesting.com (Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment)
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)
From: RaySoifer@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:30:39 -0400
Not to speak of other potential problems.  TT is a privately held company, so
it would not be affected, but if a company has publicly traded securities
(stock or bonds), information about potential new product releases could affect
the prices of those securities and must therefore be tightly controlled by the
company's investor relations function.  To do otherwise could risk possible
litigation as well as SEC problems.

I spent most of my career in the securities business, so I lived with such
issues all the time.

73 Ray W2RS