Re: [TenTec] OT: logging programs

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: logging programs
From: banda5@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:02:53 +0000
Hi Ken,

I have tried alot of the free programs. Including DXkeeper.

If you get to the stage when you want to try some more as you said, I recommend
Winlog32 from a screen layout, simplicity, and free cost standpoint. It also
instantly displays previous QSOS once the current QSO is entered as you
preferred.

It is not a DOS program, but I can run fine on it on my very old PC so its good
with resouces too.

I think it does everything you mentioned in your original post - I am not a
contester either, though it does have speed modes award traking, rig control,
etc.

http://www.winlog32.co.uk/

I know there is a lot of programs with one for every Op's preference, just put
Winlog in your pocket to try for later.

Good Luck / 73's

Aaron / N9SKN

From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>