[TenTec] Logic 8

To: nz8j@woh.rr.com
Subject: [TenTec] Logic 8
From: ac9s@mchsi.com
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:41:44 +0000
I normally have an Icom 756Pro and my Orion II runnin through Logic 8 with no
problems.  Since my last update to Logic I get an undefined global error in
Logic when I exit the program, but I don't believe I have had a computer crash
in 6 months.  I am a couple of updates out of date at this point. The computer
is a 2-3 year old HP running XP. BTW, the O2 really beats the pants off the
Pro in CW contests.  I is amazing how much quieter the band is!!

Keith
AC9S