Re: [TenTec] Logic 8

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Logic 8
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:53:15 -0600
I tried running Vista as my operating system and found that nothing much
would work right so far as ham radio was concerned. i wiped Vista off my
computer and reinstalled XP. no problems with Orion and LOGic8 since. i
learned tho that trying to run two Orions thru LOGic 8 slowed LOGic8 to a
crawl. the only way to avoid that is to run some sort of box between Orions
and computer so that LOGic 8 only sees one radio at a time. Dennis thinks
the problem is serial port related.
Jack AK7O