[TenTec] Another update on OMNI V problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Another update on OMNI V problem
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 01:12:16 EDT
Further investigation reveals these symptoms.
1)Turn rig on all is fine.
2)After about 15 minutes signals drop out nothing is heard and SWR is
way up on transmit.
3)Turn rig off for about 20 minutes and all is fine  again.
Signals S9 on 80 meters an no distortion.
Output is 100 watts and  SWR is flat.
Nothing was touched on rig from start of problem to turn off and  on of
rig.
This problem takes place even if I never transmit.
I have  cleaned and checked all connectors on all boards.
That did not solve  problem.
I think problem is in Lowpass filter board or Control board.
Seems to be something hanging up like a relay.
If you can be of any help  it would be great.
Thanks,
Dan/N4VET

deal here.