Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 69, Issue 23

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 69, Issue 23
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:10:40 -0400
You're kidding, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of we5f@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 3:11 PM
To: tentec@contesting.com

 The L.E. 40th Anniversary key is very nice, and I'm also pleased with
mine.? IMO the sticker on mine reads correctly - from the operating
position.? The cobalt blue finger pieces are striking.

It's an expensive key, and an inset medallion made of metal would have been
more fitting.

However, I'm disappointed with T-T.? I have a bad taste in my mouth because
they shipped me s/n 062.? I had asked for 064.? No explanation was
included.? I really don't see why it would have been such a bother to ship
the s/n I asked for.

73 de KM5M