Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 69, Issue 23

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 69, Issue 23
From: Rick Gentz <r_gentz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:39:32 +0000
Just got mine today. Asked for SN52 and thats what I received. I was surprised.
Maybe some one beat you to it by a minute or two on the order form and they got
as close as they could.

Rick
WB0NPM

> To: tentec@contesting.com> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:11:27 -0400> From:
> we5f@aol.com> Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 69, Issue 23> > > The
> L.E. 40th Anniversary key is very nice, and I'm also pleased with mine.? IMO
> the sticker on mine reads correctly - from the operating position.? The
> cobalt blue finger pieces are striking.> > It's an expensive key, and an
> inset medallion made of metal would have been more fitting.> > However, I'm
> disappointed with T-T.? I have a bad taste in my mouth because they shipped
> me s/n 062.? I had asked for 064.? No explanation was included.? I really
> don't see why it would have been such a bother to ship the s/n I asked for.>
> > 73 de KM5M> > > > > > Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:31:20 -0500> From: "Wayne
> Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>> Subject: [TenTec] Anniversary Key> To:
> "TenTec List" <tentec@contesting.com>> Message-ID:
> <1222047080.24254.1275192701@webmail.messagingengine.com>> Content-Type:
> text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"> > The ke
 y is very nice, although typical Bencher, the spacing adjustments> are too
coarse. FINE threads, folks!> But, I am happy to support Ten-Tec in whatever
way I can.> Just wish they had applied the logo sticker so it read right side
up> from the front of the key instead of the back!> > 73,> Wayne> K4ELO> > > >