Re: [TenTec] Ashing for advise please!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ashing for advise please!
From: KEN RINDFLEISCH <rindfleisch457@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:26:37 -0600
Hi I have a mfj 10 band vertical it works excelent thanks ,ken ke5nxo> Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:16:59 -0400> From: hglent@frii.com> To:
tentec@contesting.com> Subject: [TenTec] Ashing for advise please!> > I have
just complected a move to eastern Tennessee from my mountain top > on the raged
edge of paradise in Colorado. In preparation for the move > I went off the air
a bit more than 3 years ago. > > Upon arrival in Tennessee I quickly figured
out the slick real estate > agents and their push to sell property with
restrictions. I found a > place with no restrictions, but then had to do the
remodeling routine. > (Ya all know how that goes with the misses!) So now I am
ready to get > back on the air with the TT gear. (Omni 6+, Orion, etc.)> > I
have plenty of room for the tower and wires, but also have a couple > other
projects before I get to the heavy tower stuff. I have been > looking through
QST and on the web at vertical antennas. Because of not > wanting to put out
grou
 nd radials, and the NEED to get back on the air I > have been looking at the
GAP, HiGain and MFJ verticals. I am open to > considering anything else that
may be out there.> > So! The question: What advise or recommendation do you
have for me on > the selection of a no counterpoise vertical I should buy?> >
TNX es 73s> de> WA0BAG > Paul K.>