Re: [TenTec] Jupiter update with CW

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter update with CW
From: Henry Mackey <kb9cqo@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
John,

You have asked a very interesting and timely question. I know what I would have
done had I not decided to go for the upgrade. Even now as I have placed my
order for the upgrade I am not totally sure I will go through with the change
when it arrives. Therefor I too would like to know the answer to your query.

It seems to me, however, as these emails creep in that the questions that are
being brought up are answered by the reading of the software and etc.

73 de Henry/n9hm