Re: [TenTec] OT

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT
From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:29:55 -0400
Gee George I really appreciate the Offer . I am not sure yet what I will do
I do enjoy penning the info in and looking at it  from time to time I do not
Qsl as a rule but I still unofficially count my contacts as if they were
confirmed as I know they were good .  I am having more fun with my Ten Tec
OII now that everyone sent me some help .  Things are good here , If the
weather brightens up tomorrow my buddy Paul and I will be handling some
maintenance on the  tower .  I have to tighten up the clamps on the antenna
at the mast ,the antenna does not respond accurately because it slips. A
little elbow grease and some lock tight will hopefully do it .  Thanks for
answering I forgot you were a neighbor ( so damn busy )  .  all the best
John Molenda