Re: [TenTec] OT

To: "Rick Denney" <rick@rickdenney.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:29:01 -0400
Yes. You are right.  For that matter, there are lots of operator issues,
especially on FD, that give rise to delays, and worse.  To blame this on
computer logging or delays in the computer itself would be wrong, in my
view.

For my part, I can log a heck of a lot faster using the computer.  I do
remember however, in the beginning, I wrote it all down on paper as I went
along, and then after each QSO I updated the computer.  I had to get a
certain level of proficiency before I would let go of that piece of scrap
paper.

73 de Gary. AA2IZ