Re: [TenTec] info

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] info
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:58:30 -0500
Choose whether you prefer LCW or UCW, and if you get QRM, sometimes you can
switch between them and be able to hear better on one.  Most of the older
ICOM's and Ten-Tec's were LCW-based transceivers, while Kenwood was UCW.
So, you may just want to choose what you're used to.  Makes no difference
which you choose.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas