Re: [TenTec] KR-50 Help

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KR-50 Help
From: "Aaron Lamb" <wm.aaron.lamb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:17:23 -0400
Gary it doesn’t matter the key is hooked up to the rig or not.  In fact I
discovered the issue before I unpacked the rig by hooking the sidetone out one
of my studio speakers.  You can hear that little relay start clicking as well.

I fiddled around with it some more. I was able to get the dit's to start
releasing by adjusting the low speed adjustment however the dah's still stick.
But this is the odd thing, it only halfway works when plugged into the rig (not
X'Miting, The Heater is off at this point).  When I unplug it the dit's lock up
again.

Aaron