Re: [TenTec] Orion and O II Firmware Update?

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>, "John" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and O II Firmware Update?
From: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:41:21 -0500
Now let me see, wasn't there some post on that ? Yeah, some guy named Ron
Castro, lets see what he said ?

The AGC takes some playing with to get the way it sounds best to you. Just
remember the default Hang setting is 00.00, which sounds DISTORTED. Put at
least .04 to .12 seconds hang time and it will smooth right out.

There you have it, right from the horses mouth!

http://www.n6ie.com

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.