Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan connections

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan connections
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 22:10:41 -0600
On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 20:51 -0500, Gary Smith wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> I use an external keyer so I can't do that. The key in you're thinking
> of is where I need to put the key. If I hook it up the way you're
> thinking it would work fine but I'd need to use the internal tentec
> keyer to do that.
>
> Gary
> KA1J

There are two other outputs on the back of the rig, ext T/R a relay
output for controlling a PA and a QSK output that is open collector and
I presume a lot faster but without the delay of the relay which has a
hang circuit on it. I thought the rig was set up for full QSK with a PA,
I guess its not. For SSB I suppose you could switch from the key keying
the PA to one of those outputs keying the PA.

73, Jerry, K0CQ