[TenTec] FS: Omni VII and Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VII and Orion II
From: William Hein <Bill.AA4XT@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:01:55 -0600
Here are two TT items I just posted on eHam.

-----
I am downsizing from a large multi-single contesting station in VT to
a more modest station in TN and selling off some gear I no longer need
including two mint Ten-Tec 566 Orion II HF 100w transceivers with the
following optional roofing filters:

1.8 kHz SSB filter #2000

600 Hz CW filter #2001

300 Hz CW filter #2002

s/n 06C10045 & 05C10286. Includes original shipping box, manual and
cables.

Both rigs are in excellent condition (I have barely been on the air
since my daughter was born 5 years ago) and were both fully tested and
updated to current factory spec including the updated power
distribution board at Ten Tec in September 2008. Both rigs have been
in the box since coming back from TT and not on the air. I am a non-
smoker.

See the full specs at radio.tentec.com/amateur/transceivers/566 Your
cost $3200 per rig plus shipping and insurance. Or you can pick it up
in person in the Nashville TN area. I am selling each O-II separately.

-----
TenTec 588 Omni-VII HF+6m transceiver

Save the better part of one thousand dollars off the current price for
what is essentially a brand new Ten-Tec 588 Omni-VII HF+6m 100w
transceiver with the following options:

500-Hz Collins IF filter #2031

300-Hz Collins IF filter #2032

fan kit #310

rack mount kit #RM-588

Purchased new from TT in June 2007 for a planned remote station that I
have since decided not to build. I have 8 other HF transceivers so
this one as nice as it is is surplus to my current needs. s/n
02C10117. Original shipping box and cables.

THIS RIG IS IN MINT CONDITION AND USED UNDER TEN HOURS. See the full
specs at radio.tentec.com/amateur/transceivers/588 Your cost $2200
plus shipping and insurance. Or you can pick it up in person in the
Nashville TN area.

-----

Bill AA4XT (ex-NT1Y)