Re: [TenTec] WTB Omni 5

To: kw5g@yahoo.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Omni 5
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:38:22 -0500
Dennis,

I might have what you're looking for. I have an Omni V with Carl's
chip in it. It has the 2.4, 1.8, 500 & 250Hz filters. It's in pretty
nice condition. I also have the interface connector for it to a USB
port. I need to get $550 + shipping for it.

I also have the matching PS for it which I'll sell for $130 +
shipping.

If you use Paypal I'll need to get 3% more as that's what they nick
me when I accept payments.

73,

Gary