[TenTec] Orion Firmware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Firmware
From: "Merle Bone" <merlebone@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:53:43 -0600
Andrew (K6STN) said:
"I talked to Paul in tech service yesterday.  He confirmed that they
still had not back filled John Henry's position yet.  He was the key guy
writing the code for the O II upgrade.  No word as of yet from design as to
a release date, not even a hint.  Paul assures me they are working on it,
but they are still short handed due to loss of John.
Andrew K6STN"

Amazing..........John Henry left in early July of this year. Got to wonder
what the information
on the "New Product Status" page is about?????

Merle - W0EWM