Re: [TenTec] Information about chokes needed

To: n3jbh@yahoo.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Information about chokes needed
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:01:42 -0500
Hello Jeff,

When using the ladder line, what type of matching network do you use between the
antenna and the rig? Personally I keep my balanced antenna lines grounded when
not in use. I don't bother when the lines are in use. If there's a storm with a
lot of static nearby, I'm off the air.

73 de Phil - N8PS

--------