Re: [TenTec] Information about chokes needed

To: <n3jbh@yahoo.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Information about chokes needed
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:33:51 -0700
If you are using a balanced tuner that makes a DC connection between both sides
of the ladder line and the tuner coil, just center-tap the coil and ground the
center tap.  If you are using some other kind of tuner, look for a point that
makes DC connection to the feedline and that can be grounded without disturbing
the RF function.

Jim, W8KGI