Re: [TenTec] Orion firmware update staus posted

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion firmware update staus posted
From: "John" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:45:36 -0600
Pretty weak reason Perry.  A lot of us also own the original Orion.
Regardless,  why hold anyone up?  It'll be two years in May since the last
update on the O II.  Perhaps Scott will explain why they chose to do the O
II first, and then hold it up until the O is finished.  Certainly, TT knew
that the question would be raised.

73 John