[TenTec] Analog Triton IV/262G spkr/ps FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Analog Triton IV/262G spkr/ps FS
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:49:26 -0500
I thought I would put this out on the TT board before going outside the family.

I have a 540 Triton IV and 262G PS/Spkr both working the last time I used them
about 1 1/2 years ago.  Kept on a shelf with my other collectibles. 9.7-8
cosmetically.  Had full output last time used. I acquired a 540 digital and
pulled this one out of line then. The 262G has a slight limp from one of the
pop down footers due to a broken plastic foot.  If you don't use the pop downs,
you can't even tell there is anything wrong.  All connecting cables included.
As usual with electronics, nothing is guaranteed, but I busted many pileups
with it barefoot, and the analog dial, although not digital, was pretty darn
close. I have the original manual for the 540, but can't find the 262G manual.
I'm sure VERY easy to find. If I find the 262 manual, I'll send it on.

$375 for both plus shipping from Cincinnati  45247

I'll wait a couple of days before going onto another site to sell.  I love my
Jupiter, and Paragon, but just don't need another backup.  Please  respond
direct email so we don't gunk up the reflector ..  kenshep@one.net

Thanks for the bandwidth, and your time.

73
Ken
WA8JOC

Ken Scheper