Re: [TenTec] Paragon II RS-232 noise

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II RS-232 noise
From: VE1BN <ve1bn@eastlink.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:12:14 -0400
Ken -

It never happened with my Paragon II.  Is the noise you are experiencing
still there when you pull the RS232 Interface Card?  Maybe just needs
reinstallation to see if the card connector needs cleaning. A bad ground
perhaps? Or a poor connection at the cabinet rear connector?

Don,  ve1bn@eastlink.ca