Re: [TenTec] G5RV

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] G5RV
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:31:39 EST
I don't consider myself an expert, but in my considerable experience with
G5RVs and similar antennas, any G5RV can be improved by putting an antenna
tuner
 between the coax and the balanced feedline.  If that is done, the balanced
feeder can be virtually any length at any frequency above 3.5 MHz.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 1/31/2009 8:47:18 P.M. GMT Standard Time,