Re: [TenTec] Inrad filters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inrad filters
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 03:44:15 +0000 (UTC)

Paul,

I currently have the InRad #760 in the N2 position in my Omni VI+ and have it
switched in all the time on CW. It's that good. I have the #751 in the 250
position, The #759 that you mention is a 400-Hz filter for the 9 MHz strip.
That would be the N1 or N2 position. To use the #759, you would have to choose
between it and the #760. Not a bad deal if you run CW all the time. I have the
#761, 1.8 MHz in the N1 position as I need the wider bandpass for those
occasional forays into SSB land.

To answer more directly, get the #760. It's clean and you'll love the narrow
bandpass. I'd hate to be without it.

I hope this helps

Dave

WA3MKB