Re: [TenTec] Keyboard advice...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Keyboard advice...
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 01:28:23 +0000 (UTC)

OK, I just checked the manual and find nothing about receiving CW. N1MM does
generate CW for contesting as well as allowing sending CW from the keyboard.
Not an issue to me as when I contest, it is for play these days. Just don't
have the energy to compete any more. I also personally prefer to receive by ear
and to squeeze the paddles to send. Just my personal choice, even in contests.
Results in slower operation with fewer Q's, but that's what I like.

Should you prefer something else, then MixW2 is probably a much better choice
for  you. As I said before, there are lots of products out there to do the job,
because we all have different preferences. That's a good thing both for and
about ham radio.

Hope this helps

Dave

WA3MKB