Re: [TenTec] For Sale or Trade: Omni VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Sale or Trade: Omni VII
From: W5OT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:10:21 EDT
Joe, would you be interested in a mint , like new Icom 756 Pro plus $800. I
am the original owner, a non-smoker, etc. in trade for the Omni VII w/roofing
filter.  If so, call me at 281-770-5171 and we can talk.

tnx es 73 de John, K5SEE

reply to John@k5see.com

In a message dated 3/13/2009 2:21:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,