Re: [TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V

To: geraldj@storm.weather.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V
From: yash@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:06:50 -0400
 Jerry
?the bpt seems to work as it should,varies the signal as it should ,except the
signal STARTS off as the poor audio signal. I did notice the BPF and the fade
controls do next to nothing for the audio the fade is ok ,but the BFP does
nothing.... I noticed the BFP does cut the audio width from 200 to 1700 while
it is in use, per the manual.? possiable the curcuit is not dropping out
somehow? this seems to me the 200 to 1700? would have the no bass, tinny sound
I am hearing. Ive never had a rig with a BFP before ,maybe my understanding of
its use is not corect?
dale wt4t