Re: [TenTec] Orion RTTY Interface

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion RTTY Interface
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:22:19 EDT
I've had good results with the US Interface Navigator into the aux input of
my O II.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 4/2/2009 2:38:23 A.M. GMT Standard Time, n0kma@att.net
writes:

I just  use the accy jack on the back of the radio directly to the
soundcard  inputs and output.  Never have had a problem yet.  Not to
mention saving you a hundred dollars or more.  Unless you don't want  to
tie up the soundcard in your computer then i guess one of the  interfaces
with a built in soundcard would be your best bet.  In the  past i have
used the Signal Link USB with good  results.

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=2334&PLID=277&SecID=135&DeptID=41&Pa
rtNo=TIG-SL-USB

Todd
NØKMA