Re: [TenTec] Orion RTTY & Soundcard

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion RTTY & Soundcard
From: "Dick Williams" <k8ztt@mho.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:08:54 -0600
Make sure you have MMTTY set up correctly in the Misc setup and that you
have the correct soundcard selected in the soundcard setup menu.   I think
the Tx Port in the Misc setup has to be on Sound??

I can't verify this for sure as I use FSK (which I highly suggest with the
O2 as this sets the filters and passband automatically for RTTY) and have
the COM-TxD (FSK) box checked.

Dick K8ZTT