Re: [TenTec] Omni-C Trim ring

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-C Trim ring
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 12:10:43 -0400
Mike,

Thanks for the information. I knew about the speaker.  That has been a
"feature" in TenTec xcvrs going back at least to the Argosy, if not the
Tritons.  I hadn't thought to wash the knobs but that is a great suggestion.

I am reluctant to try to bend the trim ring.  I have a nice clean one so
why not do it right.  It won't take that much longer and I will feel
better about it.   Two weekends ago, I was cleaning up junk around my
Vertical in preparation for raising it up a little higher.  Of course,
with my usual luck and skill,  I dropped a tree on it.  On to the leaves
and the lawn and, I hope, good weather tomorrow to do antenna work.

TNX again and 73,
John Graves
WA1JG
jh.graves@verizon.net