[TenTec] N4PY Orion and LPPan Package for Sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Orion and LPPan Package for Sale
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 14:37:54 -0400
My trusty Orion and LP-Pan setup is now for sale.  The Orion is modified to
bring the main receiver 9 mhz IF out to LP-Pan and also to bring the 455 khz
IF out to a converter that converts this to 9 mhz and sends this signal also
to LP-Pan.  This setup allows powerSDR to display as much as a 192 khz
passband that shows all signals in the passband.  The powerSDR software is
interfaced with my N4PY Orion control program to allows clicking on signals
displayed in powerSDR and the Orion to immediately go to this signal.  And
for split DX pileups, you can mouse click on signals that can be set the
sub-receiver frequency allowing immediate finding of the station that is
working the DX in pileup.

This is a complete package deal and it includes all the following:

Tentec Orion serial number 06C10064      (Tentec used price $2400)
Inrad 600 hertz roofing filer                        (value $60)
LP-PAN software defined IQ Panadapter  ( value $225)
High speed sound card for Panadapter       (value $120)
LP-PAN converter and interface box         (value $120)
N4PY Orion Software License                   (value $65)

Total value          $2990

I will sell this complete package including shipping CONUS for $2600.  I
will also provide any email assistance you may need to set all this
equipment up.  I will be at Dayton in booth 227 and arrangements can be made
to pick it all up there and save $50 in shipping.  Please direct any
inquiries directly to n4py2@earthlink.net.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain