[TenTec] Jupiter and 33 foot vertical.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter and 33 foot vertical.
From: "David Humelsine" <n5wmqmail@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 09:29:50 -0600
I have decided to up grade my ham shack with a Jupiter.  My present set up is
an Argonaut V with a 33 foot vertical and 36 radials. I have a SGC 237 tuner at
the base of the vertical for multi band use.  If I order the Jupiter with the
internal tuner and install a balen at the base of the antenna how well can I
expect it to work.  My personal feeling is an external tuner  like the LDG 1000
pro would be better.  Comments please off line from anyone using the Jupiter
and 33 ft vertical antenna would be appreciated.

David N5 WMQ
n5wmqmail@comcast.net