Re: [TenTec] Palstar tuner

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Palstar tuner
From: <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 23:23:58 -0500
that wasn't latin so much as high school economics...

the famous "all else being equal"

just like the famous "rational consumer"

My XYL is VERY understanding, bought me my Omni VI and supports my
hobby...but would not find find some of the things we hams buy evidence of a
"rational consumer."

At least she is finding a Begali Pearl rational though...