Re: [TenTec] Original ORION and RTTY

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Original ORION and RTTY
From: jack User <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:45:04 -0600
your cable from the Orion has the wrong ends for your sound card. you
need to get some male to male adapters to plug into your computer. RCA
to 1/8th inch stereo plugs.

the yellow from your Orion goes to the pink socket on your sound card,
microphone in.

the white from your Orion goes to the green socket on your sound card,
line out.

you do not need an interface. the Orion does it all. i use MixW and get
fine results.

the rest is software controlled.

jack ak7o