[TenTec] ORION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION
From: Michael Zeglen <kl7ai@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:42:58 -0700

I have just purchased a used 565AT from a ham in the lower 48. WOW!!! I do not
know where to begin to describe this radio. It is like going from a Volkswagon
to an Indy car in preformance over my Paragon. I will keep my Paragon as a
back-up radio but I cannot at this time begin to describe the preformance of
this radio. I have yet to descover all the far reaching features of this fine
radio but it simply amazes me at every turn of the main tuning knob. I know
that the battle is long and hard to remain in the forefront of todays market
and technology, but as this radio demonstrates you are remaining on the
forefront of todays inovations for amateur radio. Thank you! BE damn proud
besides it's AMERICAN! Thank you again to everyone at the Ten Tec facility for
all you are doing and continue to do!

Thank you one and all from the bottom of my heart for building this fine radio!
As CW lives so shall Ten Tec. - KL7AI - MIKE