[TenTec] TenTec 282 and 285 Filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 282 and 285 Filters
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:31:03 +0000 (UTC)

I've got two spare TenTec filters for sale.

The first is a model 285
It's the 500 Hz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec transceivers listed
below

The second is a model 282
It's the 250 Hz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec transceivers listed
below

These filters work great in the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec
Corsair
Corsair II
Paragon
Paragon II
Omni V
Omni VI
Omni VI+

Great CW filters

Price is $70 for either filter, or $130 for both filters and that includes
shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail

I'll accept PayPal, USPS Money Order (preferred), or your personal check which
must clear before shipment is made

Thanks,

Dave

WA3MKB

p.s. Please e-mail to make sure it is (they are) still available before sending
any funds. I'm not swayed by a payment made after I promise the filter to
someone else. (Yeah, I've had it happen twice and it's a pain to return the
funds less my cost). If I promise it to you, it is yours.