Re: [TenTec] 610 Has started shipping today

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 610 Has started shipping today
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:59:29 -0500
OK, I'm the slow guy in the class.  I get that the 610 is a USB keyer
allowing paddles to connect to a PC.  What is the utility or advantage
of this vs using the built in keyer in the Orion?  In other words, why
do I want one (or more accurately why should I want one)?  What will it
do for station operations?

Doug, W9PN

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is
authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained
herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.