[TenTec] multiple amps F/S

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] multiple amps F/S
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:28:53 -0700
The Titan amp previously advertised is now sold. I still have the
following F/S...

Tentec Hercules II with the matching power supply (9420). Solid state QSK
amp rated 550 W. Will autobandswitch directly with some Tentec
rigs, with an adapter for others. Nice quite amp. I have two to sell.
$1100

Yaesu Quadra amp (VL-1000) 1000W solid-state amp auto bandswitching
with Yaesu rigs, others with adapters.
$2900

Shipping always extra, USPS M.O. only. No trades (unless it includes YOUR
87A!) Prices are firm. Possibly car delivery along I-5 corridor
between SF Bay area and Portland OR.

Allan Taylor K7GT
please contact only via email: k7gt at charter dot net