Re: [TenTec] TT 715

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 715
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:13:24 -0500
I'm using a new Heil Quiet Phone Pro with the Heil HC-5 mic and TT 715 to a
OMNI VI+ . They have punched through a number of pile-ups while the Titan
425 was either off or on standby.  Audio reports are "very punchy, lots of
highs, and good for pile-up busting or contests". The TT-715 when adjusted
properly does take the HC-5 from casual to aggressive audio.
73 ES DX,

Gary - AB9M