Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 83, Issue 9

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 83, Issue 9
From: "Walt K8CV" <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:03:10 -0500
I talked to one ham who returned the Jupiter on the 30 day trial, as even
the FACTORY couldn't talk him through getting it on the air! Yet, he could
run his old Collins equipment and some Drake rig he had just fine and was
talking to me on the Drake. Go figure! The Jupiter is supposed to be the
easiest of DIGITAL radios to get going !

TenTec must understand, not everyone can make these gee whiz things work,
and has a return policy which none of the other manufacturers have ! :-)

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.