Re: [TenTec] Final Firmware O2

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Final Firmware O2
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:16:13 -0800
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:03:43 -0500, w4wst@cox.net wrote:

>I wouldn't feel it appropriate to frequent the ELECRAFT site with
>constant comments as to why my O11 is better than a K3.

I specifically said that I was posting to correct mis-information in
earlier posts with this subject line.

Gee, I didn't know that the purpose of this reflector was
cheerleading for Ten Tec, or making Ten Tec owners feel that they
had made the right buying choice. I'm here because I've owned two
Ten Tec transceivers in the past, currently own five Ten Tec power
amps, need to keep up with what's going on with those products, and
offer what I can from my experience. Cheerleading is nowhere on that
list.

On the other hand, I have, on several occasions, made suggestions to
Ten Tec management on how they could improve their customer support.
Unfortunately, Ten Tec doesn't seem to be listening here (which is
one of their problems).

73,

Jim K9YC