[TenTec] way off topic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] way off topic
From: "John Molenda" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:55:07 -0500
Happy New year !  I am a avid mobile radio op and due to my son rearranging the
styling of my truck will have to get another one . My question is this I am
looking and thinking of purchasing a 2007 08 Honda Ridgeline pickup does any
one on the list run one with a HF or vhf radio in if so are there any special
problems associated with doing so ?  I appreciate all comments
Thank you very much   John Molenda kb2huk

Elwin Luckini, wrote:

" 'Political correctness' is a doctrine, fostered by a deafening, delusional,
illogical, minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream,
sharply left-leaning, media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."