Re: [TenTec] Orion and USB

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and USB
From: "John T. Fleming" <john@w3gqj.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:46:34 -0500
Paul,

I have had success with the Prolific USB adapters. I had some trouble with
Windows 7 when it first came out. Prolific posted an update 11/24/09 on
their site. My Windows 7 is now talking to my radio fine. I did not have
trouble with HRD, but I did have trouble with other programs until I got the
update.

73,
John