Re: [TenTec] Rig Control

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rig Control
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:40:41 -0500
Steve,

(It is lamentable that the manuals for all Tentec rigs are not on a website
to make reference to.)  There are two 8-pin (DIN-type) jacks on the rear of
the rigs.  1) is for linking to a tuner and gives out the band that the rig
is set to.  2) is both an audio input and output, and keying control for
amp-to-rig.  The psk-type linking is done through this jack. There is recvr
muting on one pin, etc.

If anyone needs the exact tect I'll be happy to type out the pin
descriptions from page 2-10 of the 535/536 manual.

Kris (KA2OIG)
Merschrod
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850